The Castle’s School of Magic & Wizardry
Saturday, September 23, 2023 10am – 1pm
The Castle’s School of Magic and Wizardry is open! Those interested in honing their magical abilities and knowledge of magical history can enroll now. Students will be divided into three houses and will have the chance to attend three classes. Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, and History of Magic will be taught by three of the school’s renowned professors. Snacks and opportunities for faculty and students to mingle will be provided before classes begin and after school has concluded.
Recommended Ages 10+ (This event is for all ages. Our content will be structured for ages 10 and above. Families, friend groups, and all are welcome.)
Enrollment Fee: $40; Castle members: $36
Members Use Discount Code: memberprice
Reservations required by Thursday, Sept. 21. Enrollment is limited.
If registering for this school, please read the following:
- In addition to paying for school, please be sure to register using this link: https://forms.gle/gaKRzpSmkhVQB9a17
- School starts at 10am, but we ask you to arrive by 9:50am so you can be escorted to the welcome ceremony. The school will conclude at 1pm.
- Please note that you may arrive as early as 9:30am when there will be a time for mingling and snacks until 9:50am. There will also be time for mingling and snacks with students and faculty following the end of the school from 1pm – 1:30pm.
- Please be sure to read through our School Uniform & Clothing Guidelines on the event webpage if you plan to dress-up for the occasion.
- You may bring a bottle of water, but can not allow other beverages or food in the school.
- Updates and changes to this schedule will be emailed from Professor Kyle Yoho. Please consider adding “[email protected]” to your contacts to be sure that these emails are received in your inbox rather than junk or spam folders.
- Changes in your ability to attend, must be notified 48hrs in advance of the start time of the school to receive a full refund.
Have questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call 740-373-4180.
Please note: Following your checkout you should receive two emails from “[email protected].” One with your receipt and the other your tickets for this event. If you didn’t receive one or both of these emails, check your spam, junk, or trash folders. To ensure you receive any updates or to reduce issues with future purchases add “[email protected]” to your contacts.
4 in stock