Saturday, May 2nd
Join us as we explore “Rubus spp,” the herb of the year, during our annual Herb Day Luncheon. “Rubus spp” is the classification for the blackberry, raspberry, and dewberry. This familiar grouping of berries can be utilized in a wide variety of culinary options spanning sweet to savory. Fossil records show the earliest evidence of the berry family dating from five to twenty three million years ago. Enjoy a luncheon with us as we offer both a historical and nuanced take on the Rubus family. In addition to the luncheon, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about herbs during an informative discussion held in our parlor.
11:30 First Seating; 12:20 Presentation; 1:00 Second Seating
Cost: $20 per Person. Reservations required by April 27th.Buy Tickets
Please Note Regarding Your Luncheon Seating:
- Each seating is for a maximum of 24 participants
- Each of our 6 tables seat 4 individuals
- Teas are for ages 8+
When registering with friends…
- We endeavor to seat you at the table with your desired group during the luncheon, but cannot guarantee this in all cases.
- Please make sure you and your friend(s) have registered for the same seating (ex. 1st Seating, 2nd Seating)
- During online checkout or ordering over the phone, please be sure to note your friend(s) name(s) that you wish to sit with.
When registering in groups of 5 or more…
- Our tables can seat a maximum of 4 individuals
- When preparing our seating plans we always try to ensure members of your group, not seated at the table of four, will be seated very near the main group.
What do I wear?
- There’s no formal dress code, but we suggest business casual.