Saturday August 15th, 2020 – 10am & 12pm
Just a 10-minute drive from downtown Marietta, historic Gravel Bank Cemetery has plenty of stories to tell. Listen to tales of: Ohio Constitutional anti-slavery pioneer Ephraim Cutler (a subject of David McCullough’s latest book, The Pioneers) and the towns named in his honor; patriot soldiers who served during the Revolution and Civil War as well as those who sacrificed their lives during WWI and WWII in France and Italy; the hardships of life for women and children in the early days in the town of Constitution, and much more. Join us for this educational cemetery walk through history.
Tour begins at Gravel Bank Cemetery – 1059 Gravel Bank Road, Marietta OH
Buy Tickets – 12pm Tour
If attending this event, please read the following criteria:
- We are following all CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines.
- Reservations are required in advance and will only be accepted via online registration and payment or over the phone by calling 740-373-4180. On-site and cash payments will not be accepted.
- If you will be using a membership benefit card, please call in advance to make your reservation.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Six foot social distancing will be mandatory between unfamiliar persons or groups.