Saturday, March 2nd
12pm – 2pm
Step into the life and times of Queen Victoria with an English inspired Tea at The Castle! Then join us in the parlor as we take a look back at the newest season of the PBS hit show Victoria. We’ll discuss the possible endings in the last episode for this season and hold a lively game of Victoria trivia.
Reservations required by 4pm Tuesday, February 26th
First Seating: Tea 12:00 PM, Trivia 12:45 PM, Presentation 1:00 PM
Second Seating: Presentation 12:00 PM, Trivia 12:45 PM, Tea 1:00 PM
$20 per Individual
Please Note Regarding Your Tea Seating:
- Each seating is for a maximum of 24 participants
- Each of our 6 tables seat 4 individuals
- Teas are for ages 8+
When registering with friends…
- We endeavor to seat you at the table with your desired group during the tea, but cannot guarantee this in all cases.
- Please make sure you and your friend(s) have registered for the same seating (ex. 1st Seating, 2nd Seating)
- During online checkout or ordering over the phone, please be sure to note your friend(s) name(s) that you wish to sit with.
When registering in groups of 5 or more…
- Our tables can seat a maximum of 4 individuals
- When preparing our seating plans we always try to ensure members of your group, not seated at the table of four, will be seated very near the main group.
What do I wear?
- There’s no formal dress code, but we suggest business casual.
The ticketing deadline has passed. Call 740-373-4180 for any info.