Market Fair (9/28)
$5.00 – $8.00
Saturday, September 28th 10am – 4pm
The Castle is excited to announce our first annual market fair! For one day a curated market of vendors showcasing historically crafted goods will set-up on The Castle lawn. Demonstrations, refreshments, and entertainment will make for a great day to enjoy historical trades!
This year’s vendors include:
- Fabric & Flora – Fiber Arts
- Rough and Ready Designs – Stained Glass
- Bead Girl – Macrame
- Mila’s Hand Crafted Leather
- Cornerstone Homestead – Soaps
- Glassique Designs by Jena Lane Blair – Jewelry
- Others will be announced soon!
Market Fair Admission:
$8 Advanced Tickets (Includes access to the market fair and a FREE tour of The Castle); Ages 12 and under free
$5 Regular Tickets; Ages 12 and under free