June 27th, 2020
Commemorate our country’s 244th Independence Day with a fascinating stroll through Marietta’s most historic cemetery to learn the amazing stories of Marietta’s Revolutionary War soldiers! Join us as we explore the stories of true patriots who changed our nation’s history.
If attending this event, please read the following criteria:
- We are following all CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines.
- Reservations are required in advance and will only be accepted via online registration and payment or over the phone by calling 740-373-4180. On-site and cash payments will not be accepted.
- If you will be using a membership benefit card, please call in advance to make your reservation.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Six foot social distancing will be mandatory between unfamiliar persons or groups.
Tour begins at Mound Cemetery located at 5th & Scammel Sts. Limited reservations available.